Close to half of deadly motorcycle accidents (49%) occur on weekends — between 6 p....

Fatal Motorcycle Crashes Up 11% Year Over Year — More Than Double the Rate of All Deadly Vehicle Accidents – ValuePenguin

Close to half of deadly motorcycle accidents (49%) occur on weekends — between 6 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday. This time frame represents 60 hours of the week. The other 51% of fatal motorcycle crashes are spread out over the remaining 108 hours of…

 

Read the full article here


-- END RSP MOD -->