A 7-year-old boy with severe disabilities died after exposure to black mold and mold spore...

Boy, 7, died after exposure to mold in San Antonio apartment, wrongful-death lawsuit alleges – San Antonio Express-News

A 7-year-old boy with severe disabilities died after exposure to black mold and mold spores in the San Antonio apartment where he lived, a lawsuit filed last week alleges.The family of Ivan A. Gonzalez sued the current and former owners of the Axio…

 

Read the full article here


-- END RSP MOD -->